The purpose of the Norwich University Pre-Law Society is to advance the scholarly study of law and to facilitate the implementation of such study to benefit to our society. It is the vision of the Pre-Law Society to offer assistance to students at Norwich University by helping them make informed decisions in selecting law as a career, the application process and determining a law school. Dr. Jagemann is the club advisor. Please direct any questions/inquiries about the Pre-Law Society to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Jagemann, Jageman, Jagermann, or ?
- James Carville and Mary Matalin: Partisan Pugilists
- U.S. Representative John Shimkus pays Norwich and the Political Science Club a visit…
- “YouTube-a-Palooza” gets published in the Urban Dictionary!
- VT Democratic Party Chair Judy Bevans visits PO313: Political Parties and Interest Groups Class